CALIFORNIA HARD MONEY LENDERS
California is one of the largest states in the country and has been known as a hub of profitable real estate for decades.
As a collateral based lender, Hanson Capital lends on real estate itself, not credit. We want to keep the process easy and quick, from the initial phone call through closing we ensure that our clients get what is best for them. From our expansive network to our abundance of experience in the investment industry, we will get you into the right program so you can keep your real estate projects flowing.
Whether you are experienced and doing your 100th deal or you are a first time house flipper we will help you along the process of getting funding to make it possible. We have extensive knowledge in all areas of real estate whether it be a condo or commercial building.
Have a specific question in mind? Use the links below to find your answer:
- How do California Hard Money Loans Work?
- What types of property can I finance with California hard money loans?
- Who does Hanson Capital work with?
- What are the benefits of hard money loans?
- Hanson Capital is Your Trusted Partner for California Hard Money Loans
- Apply for California Hard Money loan
How do California Hard Money Loans Work?
If your deal makes sense, we’ll make it work for you. We have the best interest in mind for our clients. We want to get them the best possible deal and structure their financing in a way that makes sense.
From San Diego to Los Angeles to San Francisco and everywhere in between, Hanson Capital can help you with a California Hard Money Loan. The terms of your hard money loan will vary based on a number of details. You can expect your hard money loan terms to look something like this-
- Financing as little as $20,000 or as much as $5,000,000
- No minimum credit score
- Loan Terms from 6 - 24 months with extension options
- No prepayment penalties
- Loans up to 85% LTV
- ZERO Origination Fee Options
- Fixed interest rates starting at 7.99%
Hanson Capital’s hard money loans provide our clients with quick, easy, financing options that allow you to get it done in a timely fashion. The real estate market is a hot market, and we want you to be involved. Using hard money can ease the process because traditional banks can be a hassle and time-consuming. Contact Hanson Capital for quick and easy solutions to your real estate investments needs.
What types of property can I finance with California hard money loans?
- Industrial Buildings: warehouses, manufacturing factories, distribution/ data centers, flex or R & D buildings.
- Office spaces: traditional office, creative office, executive suites, medical offices
- Multi-family units: apartment buildings, duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, high rise apartments or townhouse complexes
- Hospitality centers: hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts
- Condos and Townhomes
- Fix-and-flip properties: remodels, renovations, buy and holds
- New Construction
- Vacation Rentals
- Single-family, duplexes, triplexes, and quadplex properties
Hanson Capital can help you with the hard money loan financing you need to turn any of these property types into an investment!
Who does Hanson Capital work with?
- Real Estate Agents & Brokers
- Home Builders & General Contractors
- Self-employed Business Owners
- Foreign Nationals
- First-time Buyers & Flippers
- Portfolio Buyers
- Mortgage Brokers
At Hanson Capital we provide direct hard money loans for many reasons. Whether our clients are just starting out with fix and flips, making a fast competitive offer on commercial real estate, or securing a bridge loan to renovate and stabilize multi-family buildings, Hanson Capital is your one-stop-shop for easy hard money loans that will work for you.
What are the benefits of hard money loans?
Real Estate can be a great way to make significant returns on investment. Deals go fast though, sometimes you need quick cash to close. Hanson Capital is a great option to get quick cash to close on a new home.
We can get through the process of underwriting to funding in as little as 24 hours. Our team will evaluate your deal, renovation or construction budget, and after-repair value (ARV) and provide clear and fair communication to get you to close faster. Our clients choose us because they know they can count on our hard money loans to help them on their path to investment success.
Some benefits of Hard Money Loans include:
- Fast and simple application process
- Turnaround times typically within 24 hours of loan application.
- Quick and reliable funding in as little as 3- 7 days, in some cases even faster!
- No minimum FICO or income restrictions
- Fixed interest only rates starting at 7.99%
- Loan Terms from 6 - 24 months with extensions available
- No prepayment penalties
- Industry veterans quickly underwriting and analyzing your deal
Hanson Capital enjoys a reputation for doing what we say we’ll do. Our team of industry professionals is committed to helping you with the hard money loan process, from application to funding and beyond.
Hanson Capital is Your Trusted Partner for California Hard Money Loans
At Hanson Capital, we genuinely care about the ease of the process. We work to build relationships with everyone we work with in order to build trust and give you the best service possible. Our founder, Chris Hanson moved to Phoenix in 2005 where he worked at Wells Fargo Financial in the Wholesale Mortgage Division. His roots there led him to start Hanson Capital in 2008. Since then Hanson Capital has been responsible for over $300M in transactions ranging from apartment building repositioning to hard money loans to real estate portfolio creation on an institutional level. A firm believer in vertical integration, Chris continues to expand his focus into different areas of the market. He has been featured in both the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg for his activities and success in real estate and investment management.
At Hanson Capital, we understand that getting a loan can be a daunting task and we strive to make it as easy as possible, from the initial screening to approval. Call us at 480.685.4923 for hard money loans in California and build your real estate investment dreams today.