We are expanding rapidly and in need of some quality team members to join Hanson Capital!
As a Transaction Coordinator with Hanson Capital, you will push the paper work along throughout the process of a real estate transaction. You will keep the transaction organized while making sure nothing falls through cracks.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate and mortgage lending industry terms and practices a plus but willing to train the right candidate
- Arizona Real Estate License, a plus but not a requirement
- Proficiency with various CRM Systems, a plus but will train
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint or their G-mail equivalents.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Cell Phone
- Free Health Care Included!
If you are Hanson Capital’s next Transaction Coordinator, email your resume to email@example.com today!
A Loan Officer at Hanson Capital has great earning potential and endless growth opportunities. In this ongoing sales role, you will develop and maintain a network of quality business relationships with other banks and private lenders. Bring your network of real estate professionals, builders, professional and personal contacts and Hanson Capital will provide you with valuable resources including leads generated by in-house marketing.
- Two to three years of experience in a loan origination experience
- Active MLO License
- Knowledge of residential and/or commercial lending guidelines
- Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of loans
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Teamwork and customer service skills a must
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong computer skills including MS applications and various CRM software
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
If you are Hanson Capital’s next Loan Officer, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!